Future Talent Council are hosting an exciting variety of Future Talent live events; from topical webinars, seminars and the annual Future Talent Summit, an by-invitation-only event. These events are designed to not just talk about topical issues in the world of talent, but to make informed steps towards positively impacting the that environment for Educators, Employers, Talent and Policy makers.
THE FUTURE TALENT SUMMIT
Our annual main event. Future Talent Summit is the foremost global gathering of corporate, educational and government leaders dedicated to improve the human talent opportunity and capability. What is being said, listened to, discussed and worked on during the Future Talent Summit has got an impact on the world. Time and focus invested is expected to result in actionable strategic documents, policy frameworks, tangible insights and a valuable network.
- By-invitation only and primarily for full members.
- Full day event at a premium venue/hotel with keynotes, discussion groups and workshops, networking sessions.
- 300 invitation slots maximum.
- Latest updates always available at the Future Talent Summit webpage.
THE REGIONAL SEMINARS
- Priority reservations go to all FTC Members and Associate Members, plus one guest each.
- To be at NYC, Paris and Singapore.
- Full day sessions, cocktails & networking included.
- Max 300 seats available per regional event at a premium venue/hotel, sponsored by regional champions.
- Speakers and format to reflect our 8 main themes.
- Open to all members and followers.
- Webinars will be deep-dives into specific topics from our 8 themes.
- Guest speakers will be present at these webinars – an expert in the field being discussed.