The next 10 years will see the world continue to change dramatically with continually shortening change cycle times. The impact on the world of talent in terms of the required speed to adapt is profound. The Future Talent Council is dedicated to investigating the impacts to the world of talent, focusing on 8 themes,read more about these in our research section, we look at each theme from the perspective of employers, talent, policy-makers and educators.
Our Research Focus
The main focus for our research includes the following 8 themes. We look at each theme from the perspective of employers, talent, policy-makers and educators:
- Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Automation
- Big Data and Predictive Analytics
- Diversity/Employing and Empowering Marginalised Populations
- Ethics, Transparency and Sustainability
- Flexibility and Work-Life Integration
- Global Talent Workforce
- Lifelong Learning
Explore these themes in further detail in each respective section, outlined in the menu above.